- Digital Graphic Designer
- 3 years of experience in design and visualization
- A strong portfolio of retouching and illustrations or graphics
Job Description & Responsibilities:
- Design digital visualization in different types of brand marketing materials
- Planning brand concepts by studying relevant data, information, and existing materials.
- Understand brand Communication ideas and concepts to create brand communication visualize ideas.
- Developing concepts, key visuals, graphics, and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites.
- Determining size and arrangement of copy and illustrative material, as well as typography style and size.
- Preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief and reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required.
- Perform retouching and manipulation of images related to the brand.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand guidelines.
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic design.
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
Graphic Designer Qualifications/Skills:
- Strong retouching skills
- Strong graphic design skills
- Layout skills
- Attention to detail
- Desktop publishing tools and graphic design software
- Time-management skills
- Communication and presentation skills
- Handles rejection
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Upbeat, positive, can-do attitude; trusted and reliable; high-ownership
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field.
- 2 -5 years of experience in design and visualizations (Off/Online)
- A strong portfolio of retoching and illustrations or graphics
- High-level proficiency in Thai
- Good presentation skills and the confidence to explain and sell ideas to line manager and colleagues
- English language proficiency
- Drawing skill for storyboard
- Adobe premier pro and Adobe after effect
สนใจส่ง Resume และ design portfolio มาที่ email@example.com